A series of fun and interactive educational sessions that give families with school-aged children the tools and information to:
- Develop a lifetime of achievable healthy habits for the entire family
- Improve the mood, learning and behavior of children through proper nutrition and movement
- Learn how to shop for quality, affordable foods
- Avoid nutrition related issues such as obesity, ADHD and allergies
- Make mealtime at home easy and fun, and learn how to prepare healthy food that tastes great
- Keep children and family members physically active
The next 6 week course begins September 26, 2016.