VITAMIN D3 + K2 COFACTOR COMPLEX- $36.90 (shipping included)
Vitamin D, Vitamin K, and the other cofactors, Boron and Zinc Picolinate, in this formula have been show to:
- Supports Healthy Blood Circulation
- Promotes Bone Health and Proper Calcium Storage
- Supports Cardiovascular Health and Blood Sugar Balance
- Boosts Immune Function
* It is an all-trans natural menaquinone-7 with the highest bioavailability and longest half-life in the blood.*
VitaMK7® is shown in human clinical studies to increase osteocalcin (calcium-binding protein) levels, enhancing the body’s ability to utilize calcium in the bloodstream.
* An in-vitro study shows vitaMK7® inhibits the production of PGE-2, a prostaglandin that acts as a potent stimulator of bone loss.
* It is non-GMO and solvent free and processed under the strictest purity standards.
Q: Is it possible to take too much vitamin D?
A: Taking too much vitamin D is called vitamin D toxicity, but such a scenario is highly unlikely. You’d have to take 40,000 IU per day for a couple of months or longer to be in danger of developing vitamin D toxicity
Q: Can I get vitamin D through food?
A: Certain foods are touted as vitamin D powerhouses: wild salmon, mackerel, herring, catfish, cod liver oil and eggs. Each of these foods is an excellent primal approach to eating, but won’t significantly enhance vitamin D levels. If your vitamin D levels fall within the danger zone (less than 40 ng/ml), then supplementation is strongly advised.